Bahamian Dollar (BSD) to U.S. Dollar (USD) Currency Converter
1 Bahamian Dollar = 1.00 U.S. Dollar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Bahamian Dollar (BSD) to U.S. Dollar (USD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from USD to BSD).
Note: Exchange rates from Bahamian Dollar to U.S. Dollar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Bahamas Currency: Bahamian Dollar
- Bahamian Dollar (BSD) is the currency used in Bahamas.
- Bahamian Dollar currency symbol: B$
- Bahamian Dollar coins available: 1, 5, 10, 15, 25 cents
- Bahamian Dollar banknotes available: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50
- Central Bank: The Central Bank of The Bahamas
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Bahamian Dollar to U.S. Dollar Chart
Here is the Bahamian Dollar to U.S. Dollar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.