U.S. Dollar (USD) to Bahamian Dollar (BSD) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 1.00 Bahamian Dollar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Bahamian Dollar (BSD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from BSD to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Bahamian Dollar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Bahamas Currency: Bahamian Dollar
- Bahamian Dollar (BSD) is the currency used in Bahamas.
- Bahamian Dollar currency symbol: B$
- Bahamian Dollar coins available: 1, 5, 10, 15, 25 cents
- Bahamian Dollar banknotes available: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50
- Central Bank: The Central Bank of The Bahamas
U.S. Dollar to Bahamian Dollar Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Bahamian Dollar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.