U.S. Dollar (USD) to South African Rand (ZAR) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 14.83 South African Rand
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to South African Rand (ZAR), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from ZAR to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to South African Rand are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
South Africa Currency: South African Rand
- South African Rand (ZAR) is the currency used in South Africa.
- South African Rand currency symbol: R
- South African Rand coins available: 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, R1, R2, R5
- South African Rand banknotes available: R10, R20, R50, R100, R200
- Central Bank: South African Reserve Bank
U.S. Dollar to South African Rand Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to South African Rand Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.