U.S. Dollar (USD) to Ugandan Shilling (UGX) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 3,696.43 Ugandan Shilling
We display exchange rates from 1 U.S. Dollar (USD) to Ugandan Shilling (UGX) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Ugandan Shilling are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Uganda Currency: Ugandan Shilling
- Ugandan Shilling (UGX) is the currency used in Uganda.
- Ugandan Shilling currency symbol: USh
- Ugandan Shilling coins available: 10, 50, 100, 200, 500 USh
- Ugandan Shilling banknotes available: 1000, 5000, 10000, 20000, 50000 USh
- Central Bank: Bank of Uganda
U.S. Dollar to Ugandan Shilling Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Ugandan Shilling Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.