U.S. Dollar (USD) to Turkish lira (TRY) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 5.90 Turkish lira
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Turkish lira (TRY), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from TRY to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Turkish lira are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Turkey Currency: Turkish lira
- Turkish lira (TRY) is the currency used in Turkey.
- Turkish lira currency symbol: YTL
- Turkish lira coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 Kr , 1TL
- Turkish lira banknotes available: 5TL, 10TL, 20TL, 50TL, 100TL, 200TL
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
U.S. Dollar to Turkish lira Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Turkish lira Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.