U.S. Dollar (USD) to Paraguayan Guarani (PYG) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 6,465.46 Paraguayan Guarani
We display exchange rates from 1 U.S. Dollar (USD) to Paraguayan Guarani (PYG) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Paraguayan Guarani are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Paraguay Currency: Paraguayan Guarani
- Paraguayan Guarani (PYG) is the currency used in Paraguay.
- Paraguayan Guarani currency symbol: ₲
- Paraguayan Guarani coins available: 50, 100, 500 & 1,000 guaraníes
- Paraguayan Guarani banknotes available: 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000, 20,000, 50,000, 100,000 guaranies
- Central Bank: Banco Central del Paraguay
U.S. Dollar to Paraguayan Guarani Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Paraguayan Guarani Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.