U.S. Dollar (USD) to South Korean Won (KRW) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 1,170.85 South Korean Won
We display exchange rates from 1 U.S. Dollar (USD) to South Korean Won (KRW) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to South Korean Won are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
South Korea Currency: South Korean Won
- South Korean Won (KRW) is the currency used in South Korea.
- South Korean Won currency symbol: ₩
- South Korean Won coins available: ₩1, ₩5, ₩10, ₩50, ₩100, ₩500
- South Korean Won banknotes available: ₩1000, ₩5000, ₩10000, ₩50000
- Central Bank: Bank of Korea
U.S. Dollar to South Korean Won Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to South Korean Won Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.