U.S. Dollar (USD) to North Korean Won (KPW) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 900.00 North Korean Won
We display exchange rates from 1 U.S. Dollar (USD) to North Korean Won (KPW) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to North Korean Won are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
North Korea Currency: North Korean Won
- North Korean Won (KPW) is the currency used in North Korea.
- North Korean Won currency symbol: ₩
- North Korean Won coins available: 1, 5, 10, 50 chon, ₩1
- North Korean Won banknotes available: ₩5, ₩10, ₩50, ₩100, ₩200, ₩500, ₩1000, ₩2000, ₩5000
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
U.S. Dollar to North Korean Won Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to North Korean Won Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.