U.S. Dollar (USD) to Jamaican Dollar (JMD) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 139.08 Jamaican Dollar
We display exchange rates from 1 U.S. Dollar (USD) to Jamaican Dollar (JMD) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Jamaican Dollar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Jamaica Currency: Jamaican Dollar
- Jamaican Dollar (JMD) is the currency used in Jamaica.
- Jamaican Dollar currency symbol: j$
- Jamaican Dollar coins available: 10c, 25c, $1, $5, $10, $20
- Jamaican Dollar banknotes available: $50, $100, $500, $1000, $5000
- Central Bank: Bank of Jamaica
U.S. Dollar to Jamaican Dollar Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Jamaican Dollar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.