U.S. Dollar (USD) to Israeli Shekel (ILS) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 3.54 Israeli Shekel
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Israeli Shekel (ILS), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from ILS to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Israeli Shekel are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Israel Currency: Israeli Shekel
- Israeli Shekel (ILS) is the currency used in Israel, Palestine.
- Israeli Shekel currency symbol: ₪
- Israeli Shekel coins available: 10 agorot, ½, 1, 2, 5, 10 ₪
- Israeli Shekel banknotes available: 20, 50, 100, 200 ₪
- Central Bank: Bank of Israel
U.S. Dollar to Israeli Shekel Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Israeli Shekel Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.