U.S. Dollar (USD) to Croatian Kuna (HRK) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 6.66 Croatian Kuna
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Croatian Kuna (HRK), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from HRK to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Croatian Kuna are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Croatia Currency: Croatian Kuna
- Croatian Kuna (HRK) is the currency used in Croatia.
- Croatian Kuna currency symbol: kn
- Croatian Kuna coins available: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 lipa, 1, 2, 5, 25 kn
- Croatian Kuna banknotes available: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 kn
- Central Bank: Croatian National Bank
U.S. Dollar to Croatian Kuna Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Croatian Kuna Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.