U.S. Dollar (USD) to Botswana Pula (BWP) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 10.91 Botswana Pula
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Botswana Pula (BWP), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from BWP to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Botswana Pula are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Botswana Currency: Botswana Pula
- Botswana Pula (BWP) is the currency used in Botswana.
- Botswana Pula currency symbol: P
- Botswana Pula coins available: 5, 10, 25, 50 thebe, 1, 2, 5 pula
- Botswana Pula banknotes available: 10, 20, 50, 100 and 200 pula
- Central Bank: Bank of Botswana
U.S. Dollar to Botswana Pula Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Botswana Pula Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.