U.S. Dollar (USD) to Armenian dram (AMD) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 477.44 Armenian dram
We display exchange rates from 1 U.S. Dollar (USD) to Armenian dram (AMD) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Armenian dram are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Armenia Currency: Armenian dram
- Armenian dram (AMD) is the currency used in Armenia.
- Armenian dram currency symbol: ֏
- Armenian dram coins available: 10֏, 20֏, 50֏, 100֏, 200֏, 500֏, 10, 20, 50 luma, 1֏, 3֏, 5֏
- Armenian dram banknotes available: 1000֏, 5000֏, 10,000֏, 20,000֏, 50,000֏, 100,000֏, 50֏, 100֏, 500֏, 2000֏
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the Republic of Armenia
U.S. Dollar to Armenian dram Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Armenian dram Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.