U.S. Dollar (USD) to Albanian Lek (ALL) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 111.72 Albanian Lek
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Albanian Lek (ALL), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from ALL to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Albanian Lek are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Albania Currency: Albanian Lek
- Albanian Lek (ALL) is the currency used in Albania.
- Albanian Lek currency symbol: L
- Albanian Lek coins available: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 and 100 lekë
- Albanian Lek banknotes available: 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000 and 5000 lekë
- Central Bank: Bank of Albania
U.S. Dollar to Albanian Lek Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Albanian Lek Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.