Turkish lira (TRY) to Jordanian Dinar (JOD) Currency Converter
1 Turkish lira = 0.12 Jordanian Dinar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Turkish lira (TRY) to Jordanian Dinar (JOD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from JOD to TRY).
Note: Exchange rates from Turkish lira to Jordanian Dinar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Turkey Currency: Turkish lira
- Turkish lira (TRY) is the currency used in Turkey.
- Turkish lira currency symbol: YTL
- Turkish lira coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 Kr , 1TL
- Turkish lira banknotes available: 5TL, 10TL, 20TL, 50TL, 100TL, 200TL
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
Jordan Currency: Jordanian Dinar
- Jordanian Dinar (JOD) is the currency used in Jordan.
- Jordanian Dinar currency symbol: د.ا
- Jordanian Dinar coins available: ½, 1 qirsh, 2½, 5, 10 piastres, ¼, ½, 1 dinar
- Jordanian Dinar banknotes available: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 dinars
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Jordan
Turkish lira to Jordanian Dinar Chart
Here is the Turkish lira to Jordanian Dinar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.