Thai Baht (THB) to Qatari riyal (QAR) Currency Converter
1 Thai Baht = 0.12 Qatari riyal
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Thai Baht (THB) to Qatari riyal (QAR), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from QAR to THB).
Note: Exchange rates from Thai Baht to Qatari riyal are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Thailand Currency: Thai Baht
- Thai Baht (THB) is the currency used in Thailand.
- Thai Baht currency symbol: ฿
- Thai Baht coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 satang, ฿1, ฿2, ฿5, ฿10
- Thai Baht banknotes available: ฿20, ฿50, ฿100, ฿500, ฿1000
- Central Bank: Bank of Thailand
Qatar Currency: Qatari riyal
- Qatari riyal (QAR) is the currency used in Qatar.
- Qatari riyal currency symbol: ر.ق
- Qatari riyal coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 dirham
- Qatari riyal banknotes available: 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 riyal
- Central Bank: Qatar Central Bank
Thai Baht to Qatari riyal Chart
Here is the Thai Baht to Qatari riyal Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.