Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR) to Jordanian Dinar (JOD) Currency Converter
1 Saudi Arabian Riyal = 0.19 Jordanian Dinar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR) to Jordanian Dinar (JOD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from JOD to SAR).
Note: Exchange rates from Saudi Arabian Riyal to Jordanian Dinar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Saudi Arabia Currency: Saudi Arabian Riyal
- Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR) is the currency used in Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Arabian Riyal currency symbol: ر.س
- Saudi Arabian Riyal coins available: 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 halala
- Saudi Arabian Riyal banknotes available: 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 riyal
- Central Bank: Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency
Jordan Currency: Jordanian Dinar
- Jordanian Dinar (JOD) is the currency used in Jordan.
- Jordanian Dinar currency symbol: د.ا
- Jordanian Dinar coins available: ½, 1 qirsh, 2½, 5, 10 piastres, ¼, ½, 1 dinar
- Jordanian Dinar banknotes available: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 dinars
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Jordan
Saudi Arabian Riyal to Jordanian Dinar Chart
Here is the Saudi Arabian Riyal to Jordanian Dinar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.