Qatari riyal (QAR) to Egyptian Pound (EGP) Currency Converter
1 Qatari riyal = 4.47 Egyptian Pound
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Qatari riyal (QAR) to Egyptian Pound (EGP), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from EGP to QAR).
Note: Exchange rates from Qatari riyal to Egyptian Pound are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Qatar Currency: Qatari riyal
- Qatari riyal (QAR) is the currency used in Qatar.
- Qatari riyal currency symbol: ر.ق
- Qatari riyal coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 dirham
- Qatari riyal banknotes available: 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 riyal
- Central Bank: Qatar Central Bank
Egypt Currency: Egyptian Pound
- Egyptian Pound (EGP) is the currency used in Egypt.
- Egyptian Pound currency symbol: ج.م
- Egyptian Pound coins available: 5, 10, 20, 25, 50 Piastres, 1 Pound
- Egyptian Pound banknotes available: 5, 10, 25, 50 Pt, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 LE
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Egypt
Qatari riyal to Egyptian Pound Chart
Here is the Qatari riyal to Egyptian Pound Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.