Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) to U.S. Dollar (USD) Currency Converter
1 Malaysian Ringgit = 0.24 U.S. Dollar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) to U.S. Dollar (USD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from USD to MYR).
Note: Exchange rates from Malaysian Ringgit to U.S. Dollar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Malaysia Currency: Malaysian Ringgit
- Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) is the currency used in Malaysia.
- Malaysian Ringgit currency symbol: RM
- Malaysian Ringgit coins available: 5, 10, 20, 50 sen
- Malaysian Ringgit banknotes available: RM1, RM5, RM10, RM50, RM100
- Central Bank: Bank Negara Malaysia
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Malaysian Ringgit to U.S. Dollar Chart
Here is the Malaysian Ringgit to U.S. Dollar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.