Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD) to U.S. Dollar (USD) Currency Converter
1 Kuwaiti Dinar = 3.29 U.S. Dollar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD) to U.S. Dollar (USD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from USD to KWD).
Note: Exchange rates from Kuwaiti Dinar to U.S. Dollar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Kuwait Currency: Kuwaiti Dinar
- Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD) is the currency used in Kuwait.
- Kuwaiti Dinar currency symbol: د.ك
- Kuwaiti Dinar coins available: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 fils
- Kuwaiti Dinar banknotes available: ¼, ½, 1, 5, 10, 20 dinars
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Kuwait
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Kuwaiti Dinar to U.S. Dollar Chart
Here is the Kuwaiti Dinar to U.S. Dollar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.