Japanese Yen (JPY) to Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) Currency Converter
1 Japanese Yen = 0.04 Malaysian Ringgit
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Japanese Yen (JPY) to Malaysian Ringgit (MYR), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from MYR to JPY).
Note: Exchange rates from Japanese Yen to Malaysian Ringgit are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Japan Currency: Japanese Yen
- Japanese Yen (JPY) is the currency used in Japan.
- Japanese Yen currency symbol: ¥
- Japanese Yen coins available: ¥1, ¥5, ¥10, ¥50, ¥100, ¥500
- Japanese Yen banknotes available: ¥1000, ¥2000, ¥5000, ¥10000
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
Malaysia Currency: Malaysian Ringgit
- Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) is the currency used in Malaysia.
- Malaysian Ringgit currency symbol: RM
- Malaysian Ringgit coins available: 5, 10, 20, 50 sen
- Malaysian Ringgit banknotes available: RM1, RM5, RM10, RM50, RM100
- Central Bank: Bank Negara Malaysia
Japanese Yen to Malaysian Ringgit Chart
Here is the Japanese Yen to Malaysian Ringgit Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.