Iraqi Dinar (IQD) to U.S. Dollar (USD) Currency Converter
1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.00 U.S. Dollar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Iraqi Dinar (IQD) to U.S. Dollar (USD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from USD to IQD).
Note: Exchange rates from Iraqi Dinar to U.S. Dollar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Iraq Currency: Iraqi Dinar
- Iraqi Dinar (IQD) is the currency used in Iraq.
- Iraqi Dinar currency symbol: ع.د
- Iraqi Dinar coins available: 25, 50, 100 dinar
- Iraqi Dinar banknotes available: 50, 100, 250, 500, 1,000, 5,000, 10,000, 25,000 dinar
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Iraq
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Iraqi Dinar to U.S. Dollar Chart
Here is the Iraqi Dinar to U.S. Dollar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.