Euro (EUR) to Jordanian Dinar (JOD) Currency Converter
1 Euro = 0.78 Jordanian Dinar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Euro (EUR) to Jordanian Dinar (JOD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from JOD to EUR).
Note: Exchange rates from Euro to Jordanian Dinar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Europe Currency: Euro
- Euro (EUR) is the currency used in Europe, Greece, Cyprus, Montenegro, Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, Belgium, Austria, Netherlands, Germany, Finland, Kosovo, French Guiana, Luxembourg, Slovenia.
- Euro currency symbol: €
- Euro coins available: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Euro banknotes available: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100, €200, €500
- Central Bank: European Central Bank
Jordan Currency: Jordanian Dinar
- Jordanian Dinar (JOD) is the currency used in Jordan.
- Jordanian Dinar currency symbol: د.ا
- Jordanian Dinar coins available: ½, 1 qirsh, 2½, 5, 10 piastres, ¼, ½, 1 dinar
- Jordanian Dinar banknotes available: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 dinars
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Jordan
Euro to Jordanian Dinar Chart
Here is the Euro to Jordanian Dinar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.