Euro (EUR) to Algerian Dinar (DZD) Currency Converter
1 Euro = 132.27 Algerian Dinar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Euro (EUR) to Algerian Dinar (DZD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from DZD to EUR).
Note: Exchange rates from Euro to Algerian Dinar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Europe Currency: Euro
- Euro (EUR) is the currency used in Europe, Greece, Cyprus, Montenegro, Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, Belgium, Austria, Netherlands, Germany, Finland, Kosovo, French Guiana, Luxembourg, Slovenia.
- Euro currency symbol: €
- Euro coins available: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Euro banknotes available: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100, €200, €500
- Central Bank: European Central Bank
Algeria Currency: Algerian Dinar
- Algerian Dinar (DZD) is the currency used in Algeria.
- Algerian Dinar currency symbol: د.ج
- Algerian Dinar coins available: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 dinar
- Algerian Dinar banknotes available: 200, 500, 1000 dinar
- Central Bank: Banque d'Algérie
Euro to Algerian Dinar Chart
Here is the Euro to Algerian Dinar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.