Egyptian Pound (EGP) to U.S. Dollar (USD) Currency Converter
1 Egyptian Pound = 0.06 U.S. Dollar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Egyptian Pound (EGP) to U.S. Dollar (USD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from USD to EGP).
Note: Exchange rates from Egyptian Pound to U.S. Dollar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Egypt Currency: Egyptian Pound
- Egyptian Pound (EGP) is the currency used in Egypt.
- Egyptian Pound currency symbol: ج.م
- Egyptian Pound coins available: 5, 10, 20, 25, 50 Piastres, 1 Pound
- Egyptian Pound banknotes available: 5, 10, 25, 50 Pt, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 LE
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Egypt
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Egyptian Pound to U.S. Dollar Chart
Here is the Egyptian Pound to U.S. Dollar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.