Algerian Dinar (DZD) to U.S. Dollar (USD) Currency Converter
1 Algerian Dinar = 0.01 U.S. Dollar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Algerian Dinar (DZD) to U.S. Dollar (USD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from USD to DZD).
Note: Exchange rates from Algerian Dinar to U.S. Dollar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Algeria Currency: Algerian Dinar
- Algerian Dinar (DZD) is the currency used in Algeria.
- Algerian Dinar currency symbol: د.ج
- Algerian Dinar coins available: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 dinar
- Algerian Dinar banknotes available: 200, 500, 1000 dinar
- Central Bank: Banque d'Algérie
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Algerian Dinar to U.S. Dollar Chart
Here is the Algerian Dinar to U.S. Dollar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.