Chinese Yuan (CNY) to U.S. Dollar (USD) Currency Converter
1 Chinese Yuan = 0.14 U.S. Dollar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Chinese Yuan (CNY) to U.S. Dollar (USD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from USD to CNY).
Note: Exchange rates from Chinese Yuan to U.S. Dollar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
China Currency: Chinese Yuan
- Chinese Yuan (CNY) is the currency used in China.
- Chinese Yuan currency symbol: ¥
- Chinese Yuan coins available: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1, RMB 0.01， RMB 0.02， RMB 0.05 (1, 2, 5 分)
- Chinese Yuan banknotes available: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1, RMB 5, RMB 10, RMB 20, RMB 50, RMB 100
- Central Bank: People's Bank of China
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Chinese Yuan to U.S. Dollar Chart
Here is the Chinese Yuan to U.S. Dollar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.