Swiss Franc (CHF) to Thai Baht (THB) Currency Converter
1 Swiss Franc = 30.49 Thai Baht
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Swiss Franc (CHF) to Thai Baht (THB), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from THB to CHF).
Note: Exchange rates from Swiss Franc to Thai Baht are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Switzerland Currency: Swiss Franc
- Swiss Franc (CHF) is the currency used in Switzerland.
- Swiss Franc currency symbol: CHF
- Swiss Franc coins available: 5, 10 & 20 centimes, 1/2, 1, 2 & 5 francs
- Swiss Franc banknotes available: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 & 1000 francs
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
Thailand Currency: Thai Baht
- Thai Baht (THB) is the currency used in Thailand.
- Thai Baht currency symbol: ฿
- Thai Baht coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 satang, ฿1, ฿2, ฿5, ฿10
- Thai Baht banknotes available: ฿20, ฿50, ฿100, ฿500, ฿1000
- Central Bank: Bank of Thailand
Swiss Franc to Thai Baht Chart
Here is the Swiss Franc to Thai Baht Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.