Canadian Dollar (CAD) to Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR) Currency Converter
1 Canadian Dollar = 2.85 Saudi Arabian Riyal
We display exchange rates from 1 Canadian Dollar (CAD) to Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from Canadian Dollar to Saudi Arabian Riyal are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Canada Currency: Canadian Dollar
- Canadian Dollar (CAD) is the currency used in Canada.
- Canadian Dollar currency symbol: C$
- Canadian Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Canadian Dollar banknotes available: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
Saudi Arabia Currency: Saudi Arabian Riyal
- Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR) is the currency used in Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Arabian Riyal currency symbol: ر.س
- Saudi Arabian Riyal coins available: 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 halala
- Saudi Arabian Riyal banknotes available: 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 riyal
- Central Bank: Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency
Canadian Dollar to Saudi Arabian Riyal Chart
Here is the Canadian Dollar to Saudi Arabian Riyal Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.