Bahraini Dinar (BHD) to Libyan Dinar (LYD) Currency Converter
1 Bahraini Dinar = 3.75 Libyan Dinar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Bahraini Dinar (BHD) to Libyan Dinar (LYD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from LYD to BHD).
Note: Exchange rates from Bahraini Dinar to Libyan Dinar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Bahrain Currency: Bahraini Dinar
- Bahraini Dinar (BHD) is the currency used in Bahrain.
- Bahraini Dinar currency symbol: .د.ب
- Bahraini Dinar coins available: 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 500 fils
- Bahraini Dinar banknotes available: BD ½, BD 1, BD 5, BD 10, BD 20
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Bahrain
Libya Currency: Libyan Dinar
- Libyan Dinar (LYD) is the currency used in Libya.
- Libyan Dinar currency symbol: ل.د
- Libyan Dinar coins available: 50, 100 dirhams ¼, ½ LD
- Libyan Dinar banknotes available: ¼, ½, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 LD
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Libya
Bahraini Dinar to Libyan Dinar Chart
Here is the Bahraini Dinar to Libyan Dinar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.