Australian Dollar (AUD) to Turkish lira (TRY) Currency Converter
1 Australian Dollar = 3.97 Turkish lira
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Australian Dollar (AUD) to Turkish lira (TRY), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from TRY to AUD).
Note: Exchange rates from Australian Dollar to Turkish lira are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Australia Currency: Australian Dollar
- Australian Dollar (AUD) is the currency used in Australia.
- Australian Dollar currency symbol: $
- Australian Dollar coins available: 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c , $1, $2
- Australian Dollar banknotes available: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
Turkey Currency: Turkish lira
- Turkish lira (TRY) is the currency used in Turkey.
- Turkish lira currency symbol: YTL
- Turkish lira coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 Kr , 1TL
- Turkish lira banknotes available: 5TL, 10TL, 20TL, 50TL, 100TL, 200TL
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
Australian Dollar to Turkish lira Chart
Here is the Australian Dollar to Turkish lira Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.