Australian Dollar (AUD) to Moroccan Dirham (MAD) Currency Converter
1 Australian Dollar = 6.63 Moroccan Dirham
We display exchange rates from 1 Australian Dollar (AUD) to Moroccan Dirham (MAD) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from Australian Dollar to Moroccan Dirham are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Australia Currency: Australian Dollar
- Australian Dollar (AUD) is the currency used in Australia.
- Australian Dollar currency symbol: $
- Australian Dollar coins available: 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c , $1, $2
- Australian Dollar banknotes available: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
Morocco Currency: Moroccan Dirham
- Moroccan Dirham (MAD) is the currency used in Morocco, Western Sahara.
- Moroccan Dirham currency symbol: د.م.
- Moroccan Dirham coins available: 5, 10 & 20 santimat, ½, 1, 2, 5 & 10 dirham
- Moroccan Dirham banknotes available: 10, 20, 50, 100 & 200 dirham
- Central Bank: Bank Al-Maghrib
Australian Dollar to Moroccan Dirham Chart
Here is the Australian Dollar to Moroccan Dirham Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.