U.S. Dollar (USD) to Qatari riyal (QAR) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 3.64 Qatari riyal
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Qatari riyal (QAR), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from QAR to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Qatari riyal are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Qatar Currency: Qatari riyal
- Qatari riyal (QAR) is the currency used in Qatar.
- Qatari riyal currency symbol: ر.ق
- Qatari riyal coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 dirham
- Qatari riyal banknotes available: 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 riyal
- Central Bank: Qatar Central Bank
U.S. Dollar to Qatari riyal Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Qatari riyal Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.