Qatari riyal (QAR) to U.S. Dollar (USD) Currency Converter
1 Qatari riyal = 0.27 U.S. Dollar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Qatari riyal (QAR) to U.S. Dollar (USD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from USD to QAR).
Note: Exchange rates from Qatari riyal to U.S. Dollar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Qatar Currency: Qatari riyal
- Qatari riyal (QAR) is the currency used in Qatar.
- Qatari riyal currency symbol: ر.ق
- Qatari riyal coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 dirham
- Qatari riyal banknotes available: 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 riyal
- Central Bank: Qatar Central Bank
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Qatari riyal to U.S. Dollar Chart
Here is the Qatari riyal to U.S. Dollar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.