U.S. Dollar (USD) to Iranian Rial (IRR) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 42,105.00 Iranian Rial
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Iranian Rial (IRR), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from IRR to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Iranian Rial are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Iran Currency: Iranian Rial
- Iranian Rial (IRR) is the currency used in Iran.
- Iranian Rial currency symbol: ﷼
- Iranian Rial coins available:
- Iranian Rial banknotes available:
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran
U.S. Dollar to Iranian Rial Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Iranian Rial Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.