Iranian Rial (IRR) to U.S. Dollar (USD) Currency Converter
1 Iranian Rial = 0.00 U.S. Dollar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Iranian Rial (IRR) to U.S. Dollar (USD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from USD to IRR).
Note: Exchange rates from Iranian Rial to U.S. Dollar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Iran Currency: Iranian Rial
- Iranian Rial (IRR) is the currency used in Iran.
- Iranian Rial currency symbol: ﷼
- Iranian Rial coins available:
- Iranian Rial banknotes available:
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Iranian Rial to U.S. Dollar Chart
Here is the Iranian Rial to U.S. Dollar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.