Tunisian Dinar (TND) to Euro (EUR) Currency Converter
1 Tunisian Dinar = 0.32 Euro
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Tunisian Dinar (TND) to Euro (EUR), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from EUR to TND).
Note: Exchange rates from Tunisian Dinar to Euro are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Tunisia Currency: Tunisian Dinar
- Tunisian Dinar (TND) is the currency used in Tunisia.
- Tunisian Dinar currency symbol: د.ت
- Tunisian Dinar coins available: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 milim, ½, 1, 5 DT
- Tunisian Dinar banknotes available: 5, 10, 20, 30, 50 DT
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Tunisia
Europe Currency: Euro
- Euro (EUR) is the currency used in Europe, Greece, Cyprus, Montenegro, Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, Belgium, Austria, Netherlands, Germany, Finland, Kosovo, French Guiana, Luxembourg, Slovenia.
- Euro currency symbol: €
- Euro coins available: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Euro banknotes available: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100, €200, €500
- Central Bank: European Central Bank
Tunisian Dinar to Euro Chart
Here is the Tunisian Dinar to Euro Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.