Euro (EUR) to Tunisian Dinar (TND) Currency Converter
1 Euro = 3.15 Tunisian Dinar
We display exchange rates from 1 Euro (EUR) to Tunisian Dinar (TND) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from Euro to Tunisian Dinar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Europe Currency: Euro
- Euro (EUR) is the currency used in Europe, Greece, Cyprus, Montenegro, Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, Belgium, Austria, Netherlands, Germany, Finland, Kosovo, French Guiana, Luxembourg, Slovenia.
- Euro currency symbol: €
- Euro coins available: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Euro banknotes available: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100, €200, €500
- Central Bank: European Central Bank
Tunisia Currency: Tunisian Dinar
- Tunisian Dinar (TND) is the currency used in Tunisia.
- Tunisian Dinar currency symbol: د.ت
- Tunisian Dinar coins available: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 milim, ½, 1, 5 DT
- Tunisian Dinar banknotes available: 5, 10, 20, 30, 50 DT
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Tunisia
Euro to Tunisian Dinar Chart
Here is the Euro to Tunisian Dinar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.