Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR) to Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD) Currency Converter
1 Saudi Arabian Riyal = 0.08 Kuwaiti Dinar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR) to Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from KWD to SAR).
Note: Exchange rates from Saudi Arabian Riyal to Kuwaiti Dinar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Saudi Arabia Currency: Saudi Arabian Riyal
- Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR) is the currency used in Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Arabian Riyal currency symbol: ر.س
- Saudi Arabian Riyal coins available: 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 halala
- Saudi Arabian Riyal banknotes available: 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 riyal
- Central Bank: Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency
Kuwait Currency: Kuwaiti Dinar
- Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD) is the currency used in Kuwait.
- Kuwaiti Dinar currency symbol: د.ك
- Kuwaiti Dinar coins available: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 fils
- Kuwaiti Dinar banknotes available: ¼, ½, 1, 5, 10, 20 dinars
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Kuwait
Saudi Arabian Riyal to Kuwaiti Dinar Chart
Here is the Saudi Arabian Riyal to Kuwaiti Dinar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.