Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD) to Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR) Currency Converter
1 Kuwaiti Dinar = 12.36 Saudi Arabian Riyal
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD) to Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from SAR to KWD).
Note: Exchange rates from Kuwaiti Dinar to Saudi Arabian Riyal are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Kuwait Currency: Kuwaiti Dinar
- Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD) is the currency used in Kuwait.
- Kuwaiti Dinar currency symbol: د.ك
- Kuwaiti Dinar coins available: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 fils
- Kuwaiti Dinar banknotes available: ¼, ½, 1, 5, 10, 20 dinars
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Kuwait
Saudi Arabia Currency: Saudi Arabian Riyal
- Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR) is the currency used in Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Arabian Riyal currency symbol: ر.س
- Saudi Arabian Riyal coins available: 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 halala
- Saudi Arabian Riyal banknotes available: 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 riyal
- Central Bank: Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency
Kuwaiti Dinar to Saudi Arabian Riyal Chart
Here is the Kuwaiti Dinar to Saudi Arabian Riyal Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.