Turkish lira (TRY) to Chinese Yuan (CNY) Currency Converter
1 Turkish lira = 1.20 Chinese Yuan
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Turkish lira (TRY) to Chinese Yuan (CNY), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from CNY to TRY).
Note: Exchange rates from Turkish lira to Chinese Yuan are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Turkey Currency: Turkish lira
- Turkish lira (TRY) is the currency used in Turkey.
- Turkish lira currency symbol: YTL
- Turkish lira coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 Kr , 1TL
- Turkish lira banknotes available: 5TL, 10TL, 20TL, 50TL, 100TL, 200TL
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
China Currency: Chinese Yuan
- Chinese Yuan (CNY) is the currency used in China.
- Chinese Yuan currency symbol: ¥
- Chinese Yuan coins available: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1, RMB 0.01， RMB 0.02， RMB 0.05 (1, 2, 5 分)
- Chinese Yuan banknotes available: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1, RMB 5, RMB 10, RMB 20, RMB 50, RMB 100
- Central Bank: People's Bank of China
Turkish lira to Chinese Yuan Chart
Here is the Turkish lira to Chinese Yuan Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.