Thai Baht (THB) to Jordanian Dinar (JOD) Currency Converter
1 Thai Baht = 0.02 Jordanian Dinar
We display exchange rates from 1 Thai Baht (THB) to Jordanian Dinar (JOD) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from Thai Baht to Jordanian Dinar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Thailand Currency: Thai Baht
- Thai Baht (THB) is the currency used in Thailand.
- Thai Baht currency symbol: ฿
- Thai Baht coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 satang, ฿1, ฿2, ฿5, ฿10
- Thai Baht banknotes available: ฿20, ฿50, ฿100, ฿500, ฿1000
- Central Bank: Bank of Thailand
Jordan Currency: Jordanian Dinar
- Jordanian Dinar (JOD) is the currency used in Jordan.
- Jordanian Dinar currency symbol: د.ا
- Jordanian Dinar coins available: ½, 1 qirsh, 2½, 5, 10 piastres, ¼, ½, 1 dinar
- Jordanian Dinar banknotes available: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 dinars
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Jordan
Thai Baht to Jordanian Dinar Chart
Here is the Thai Baht to Jordanian Dinar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.