Thai Baht (THB) to Canadian Dollar (CAD) Currency Converter
1 Thai Baht = 0.04 Canadian Dollar
We display exchange rates from 1 Thai Baht (THB) to Canadian Dollar (CAD) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from Thai Baht to Canadian Dollar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Thailand Currency: Thai Baht
- Thai Baht (THB) is the currency used in Thailand.
- Thai Baht currency symbol: ฿
- Thai Baht coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 satang, ฿1, ฿2, ฿5, ฿10
- Thai Baht banknotes available: ฿20, ฿50, ฿100, ฿500, ฿1000
- Central Bank: Bank of Thailand
Canada Currency: Canadian Dollar
- Canadian Dollar (CAD) is the currency used in Canada.
- Canadian Dollar currency symbol: C$
- Canadian Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Canadian Dollar banknotes available: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
Thai Baht to Canadian Dollar Chart
Here is the Thai Baht to Canadian Dollar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.