Moroccan Dirham (MAD) to Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD) Currency Converter
1 Moroccan Dirham = 0.03 Kuwaiti Dinar
We display exchange rates from 1 Moroccan Dirham (MAD) to Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from Moroccan Dirham to Kuwaiti Dinar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Morocco Currency: Moroccan Dirham
- Moroccan Dirham (MAD) is the currency used in Morocco, Western Sahara.
- Moroccan Dirham currency symbol: د.م.
- Moroccan Dirham coins available: 5, 10 & 20 santimat, ½, 1, 2, 5 & 10 dirham
- Moroccan Dirham banknotes available: 10, 20, 50, 100 & 200 dirham
- Central Bank: Bank Al-Maghrib
Kuwait Currency: Kuwaiti Dinar
- Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD) is the currency used in Kuwait.
- Kuwaiti Dinar currency symbol: د.ك
- Kuwaiti Dinar coins available: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 fils
- Kuwaiti Dinar banknotes available: ¼, ½, 1, 5, 10, 20 dinars
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Kuwait
Moroccan Dirham to Kuwaiti Dinar Chart
Here is the Moroccan Dirham to Kuwaiti Dinar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.