Libyan Dinar (LYD) to Qatari riyal (QAR) Currency Converter
1 Libyan Dinar = 2.58 Qatari riyal
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Libyan Dinar (LYD) to Qatari riyal (QAR), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from QAR to LYD).
Note: Exchange rates from Libyan Dinar to Qatari riyal are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Libya Currency: Libyan Dinar
- Libyan Dinar (LYD) is the currency used in Libya.
- Libyan Dinar currency symbol: ل.د
- Libyan Dinar coins available: 50, 100 dirhams ¼, ½ LD
- Libyan Dinar banknotes available: ¼, ½, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 LD
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Libya
Qatar Currency: Qatari riyal
- Qatari riyal (QAR) is the currency used in Qatar.
- Qatari riyal currency symbol: ر.ق
- Qatari riyal coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 dirham
- Qatari riyal banknotes available: 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 riyal
- Central Bank: Qatar Central Bank
Libyan Dinar to Qatari riyal Chart
Here is the Libyan Dinar to Qatari riyal Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.