Libyan Dinar (LYD) to Australian Dollar (AUD) Currency Converter
1 Libyan Dinar = 1.05 Australian Dollar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Libyan Dinar (LYD) to Australian Dollar (AUD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from AUD to LYD).
Note: Exchange rates from Libyan Dinar to Australian Dollar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Libya Currency: Libyan Dinar
- Libyan Dinar (LYD) is the currency used in Libya.
- Libyan Dinar currency symbol: ل.د
- Libyan Dinar coins available: 50, 100 dirhams ¼, ½ LD
- Libyan Dinar banknotes available: ¼, ½, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 LD
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Libya
Australia Currency: Australian Dollar
- Australian Dollar (AUD) is the currency used in Australia.
- Australian Dollar currency symbol: $
- Australian Dollar coins available: 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c , $1, $2
- Australian Dollar banknotes available: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
Libyan Dinar to Australian Dollar Chart
Here is the Libyan Dinar to Australian Dollar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.