British Pound (GBP) to Israeli Shekel (ILS) Currency Converter
1 British Pound = 4.42 Israeli Shekel
Enter the amount of money to be converted from British Pound (GBP) to Israeli Shekel (ILS), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from ILS to GBP).
Note: Exchange rates from British Pound to Israeli Shekel are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United Kingdom Currency: British Pound
- British Pound (GBP) is the currency used in United Kingdom, Ireland.
- British Pound currency symbol: £
- British Pound coins available: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p, £1, £2, £5
- British Pound banknotes available: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Central Bank: Bank of England
Israel Currency: Israeli Shekel
- Israeli Shekel (ILS) is the currency used in Israel, Palestine.
- Israeli Shekel currency symbol: ₪
- Israeli Shekel coins available: 10 agorot, ½, 1, 2, 5, 10 ₪
- Israeli Shekel banknotes available: 20, 50, 100, 200 ₪
- Central Bank: Bank of Israel
British Pound to Israeli Shekel Chart
Here is the British Pound to Israeli Shekel Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.