Euro (EUR) to Thai Baht (THB) Currency Converter
1 Euro = 33.63 Thai Baht
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Euro (EUR) to Thai Baht (THB), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from THB to EUR).
Note: Exchange rates from Euro to Thai Baht are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Europe Currency: Euro
- Euro (EUR) is the currency used in Europe, Greece, Cyprus, Montenegro, Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, Belgium, Austria, Netherlands, Germany, Finland, Kosovo, French Guiana, Luxembourg, Slovenia.
- Euro currency symbol: €
- Euro coins available: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Euro banknotes available: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100, €200, €500
- Central Bank: European Central Bank
Thailand Currency: Thai Baht
- Thai Baht (THB) is the currency used in Thailand.
- Thai Baht currency symbol: ฿
- Thai Baht coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 satang, ฿1, ฿2, ฿5, ฿10
- Thai Baht banknotes available: ฿20, ฿50, ฿100, ฿500, ฿1000
- Central Bank: Bank of Thailand
Euro to Thai Baht Chart
Here is the Euro to Thai Baht Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.