Egyptian Pound (EGP) to Yemeni rial (YER) Currency Converter
1 Egyptian Pound = 15.52 Yemeni rial
We display exchange rates from 1 Egyptian Pound (EGP) to Yemeni rial (YER) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from Egyptian Pound to Yemeni rial are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Egypt Currency: Egyptian Pound
- Egyptian Pound (EGP) is the currency used in Egypt.
- Egyptian Pound currency symbol: ج.م
- Egyptian Pound coins available: 5, 10, 20, 25, 50 Piastres, 1 Pound
- Egyptian Pound banknotes available: 5, 10, 25, 50 Pt, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 LE
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Egypt
Yemen Currency: Yemeni rial
- Yemeni rial (YER) is the currency used in Yemen.
- Yemeni rial currency symbol: YER
- Yemeni rial coins available: 1, 5, 10, 20 rials
- Yemeni rial banknotes available: 50, 100, 200, 250, 500, 1000 rials
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Yemen
Egyptian Pound to Yemeni rial Chart
Here is the Egyptian Pound to Yemeni rial Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.