U.S. Dollar (USD) to Yemeni rial (YER) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 250.30 Yemeni rial
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Yemeni rial (YER), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from YER to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Yemeni rial are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Yemen Currency: Yemeni rial
- Yemeni rial (YER) is the currency used in Yemen.
- Yemeni rial currency symbol: YER
- Yemeni rial coins available: 1, 5, 10, 20 rials
- Yemeni rial banknotes available: 50, 100, 200, 250, 500, 1000 rials
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Yemen
U.S. Dollar to Yemeni rial Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Yemeni rial Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.